Tìm kiếm Blog này

Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 6, 2016

Chuyên đề ngữ pháp tiếng anh câu đảo ngữ ôn thi đại học THPTQG

INVERSION(Đảo ngữ)
1. Đảo ngữ với NONOT
No+ N + auxiliary+S+Verb(inf)
Not any+ N+ auxiliary+ S+ verb(inf)
Eg: No money shall I lend you from now onà  Not any money shall I lend you from now on
2. Đảo ngữ với các trạng từ phủ định: Never, Rarely, Seldom, Little, Hardly ever,.....
Never/ Rarely/ Seldom /Little/ Hardly ever+ auxiliary+ S+ V
Hardly ever does he speak in the public
Little did I know that he was a compulsive liar.
3. Đảo ngữ với ONLY
Only in this/that way: chỉ bằng cách này/đó
Only in this way could the problem be solved 
Only after+ N: Chỉ sau khi làm gì
Only after all guest had gone home could we relax
Only by V_ing/ N:
Chỉ bằng cách làm gì
Only by practising English everyday can you speak it fluently
Only when+ clause: Chỉ khi làm gì
Only when her friends told me did I know she had been well-known.
Only when I understand her did I like her
Only with+ N: Chỉ với cái gì
Only with the bank's loan could he buy the car.
Only in + adv of time/ place
Only in my house can I live comfortably
4. Đảo ngữ với các cụm từ có No
At no time:
Không bao giờ
The result of the match was never in doubt
=> At no time/never was the result of the match in doubt
On no condition: trong hoàn cảnh nào cũng ko
On no account + auxiliary+ S+ N: Dù bất cứ lý do gì cũng không
On no accout must this switch be touched. 
On no account should you be late for the Exam.
Under/ in no circumstances: Dù trong bất cứ hoàn cảnh nào cũng không
You shouldn’t lend him the money under any circumstances
= Under no circumstances should you lend him the money. 
For no reason: Không vì lí do gì
I won’t stop loving you for any reason = For no reason will I stop loving you
In no way:
Không bao giờ Eg: In no way could I agree with you. 
No longer: Không còn nữa
The money is not to be paid under any circumstances
= Under no circumsstances is the money tobe paid
On no condition shall we accept their proposal
By no means: Hoàn toàn không
By no means does he intend to criticize your idea. 

5. No sooner.......... than.....Vừa mới...thì đã...
Hardly/ Bearly/ Scarely........ When/ before
Hardly had I arrived home when the phone rang. = I had hardly arrived home when the phone rang.
6. Đảo ngữ với Not only....... but......also.....không những…….mà còn…..
Not only + trợ động từ + S +V + but also + S + V…

hoặc Not only + trợ động từ  + S + V but.... also..........
Not only does he sing well but he also plays musical instruments perfectly
Not only does he study well, but also he sings well.
7. Đảo ngữ với SO
So+ adj/ adv + auxiliary + S+V+ that clause
So strange was the situation that I couldn't sleep.
So difficult is the test that students need three months to prepare.
So quickly he drove that he crashed into a car
8. Câu đảo ngữ có chứa “Such”-> “Such + to be + Danh từ +…”
· Such is the moment that all greats traverse.
Lưu ý: Thường khi gặp “so great, so much + Noun” thì ta dùng đảo ngữ với “such”  
The problem is so great that everybody is concerned of it. 
=> Such is the problem that everybody is concerned of it. 
9. Đảo ngữ với until/ till+ clause/ adv of time+ auxiliary+ S+ V
I didn't know that I had lost my key till I got home
= Not until/ till I got home did I know that I had lost my key
10. Đảo ngữ với Nowhere+ Au+ S+ V
Nowhere in the VN is the cenery as beautiful as that in my country
11. Đảo ngữ sử dụng Preposition/adv chỉ địa điểm/here/there đầu câu: V nằm ngay sau cụm từ
The dog lies under the table = Under the table lies a dog
There goes the bus!
Here comes George!
12. Đảo ngữ sử dụng trạng từ chỉ tần suất
Twice a week do I walk around the lake
12. Đảo ngữ với câu điều kiện
* loại 1
a) Câu điều kiện loại 1 dạng đặc biệt có sử dụng “ should” thay hiện tại không xác định chỉ khả năng xáy ra ít hơn ở tương lai. Đảo “should” lên đầu câu thay “If”
Eg: If it should rain tonight, I will stay at home => Should it rain..........
- Nếu câu không có should mượn should đặt lên đầu câu thay cho if.
eg. if it rains, I will stay at home =>Should it rain, I will stay at home.
b) Điều kiện loại 1 dạng đặc biệt có sử dụng thì hiện tại hoàn thành
Lấy “should” thay “If” sao đó để nguyên thể hoàn thành với “have done” ở tất cả các ngôi
Eg: If she has finished the work, she can go home -> Should she have finished ..........
* loại 2
a) Mệnh đề điều kiện loại 2 có dùng động từ were:
Eg: If I were you, i would love him -> Were I you.................
 If I learnt English, I would read a English book.
-> Were I to learn English, I would read a English book.
b) Trong mẫu câu điều kiện loại 2 đặc biệt có dùng “If” đầu câu ( nếu không phải vì................. )“were” khỏi “not’’sau đó đảo lên đầu câu thay “if”)
Eg: If it weren’t for your progress, i wouldn’t be here -> Were it not your ...
c) Mẫu câu điều kiện loại 2 đặc biệt: đảo “were” lên đầu câu thay “If”= If + S+ were+ to V,…
Eg: If i were to speak to Minh, I would… -> Were I speak to Minh,…
* loại 3
a) Dùng “Had” đảo lên đầu câu thay “If”
Eg: If she had worked harder last year, she wouldn’t have failed the exam
=> Had she worked harder last year............
b) Câu điều kiện loại 3 đặc biệt đi với đại từ “it” đầu câu
If it hadn’t been for + N ==> Nếu không phải vì.......
=> Tách “had” ra khỏi “not” đảo lên đầu câu thay “If”
Eg: If it hadn’t been for hot weather,we …. => Had it not been for............................
c) CĐK loại 3 dạng đặc biệt có sử dụng” were to have done” thay quá khứ hoàn thành
Eg; If she had driven carefully, she wouldn’t have cause the accident =>If she were to havedriven....

Đảo “were” lên đầu câu thay “If”  ==> Were she to have driven

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét